Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 65 Fans

5 Shots 5 Shots

Good job for the first animation on here!

This was very funny, make more! The punchline was hilarious!

CowPuncherProduction responds:

Thanks, we are going to try and deliver more and more!

Ingus: Episode 5 Ingus: Episode 5

Big improvements seen here. Nice work. Keep it up!

Todd & Dan - Best Story Todd & Dan - Best Story

Bomb Disposal Hippos Bomb Disposal Hippos

Seen it

Tom may not have seen hungry hippos in flash but I have this is why I give you a 1!

blobbostuff responds:

Your 1 may be a little unfair as the other hungry hippoes game you will have seen is actually mine as well!

just take a look at my list of submissions!

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

You stole the .fla file from "slap the monkey" and exchanged the monkey for a picture a george bush! Nice work!

2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

Go Kerry!

This was great! Very funny stuff and all so true. :)

Best Rap Freestyle Ever Best Rap Freestyle Ever

This is outstanding, however votes lower than a 4 on this is a major fag!

Electronic Hero Electronic Hero

All those people that voted low on this are fucking morons... this isn't stolen.. a file may have been used from Fruity Loops but all that shit is for public use and on top of that you added some drums. Good work. Fuck all the dumbshits.

SoulCrunch SoulCrunch

Your trying to hard to be cool...

This wasnt that good... Definently not top 10 material..

DaylightsEnd responds:

Alright fuck-nut. Like I'm trying to be "cool" at all. That and I'm not the one who put me in the top 10, it was the 300+ downloads (not listeners mind you) that put me there. If you don't like it, fine..that's cool, but don't be a fucking pric about it. Now I could be an ass like you and say "well your music isn't even close to sounding decent", or shit like that, but fuck it. It's people like you that piss off everybody who put time and effort into making something enjoyable, just to have some pric teenager trash it and give it a bad score because he's bored.